.

.
GOD IS GOOD!!!

Saturday, May 17, 2008

Splashin' Around!

Cole and I went on a little picnic the other day to our neighborhood splash park. We had been a few times last year but he wasn't all that sturdy on his feet and wasn't too sure about the water. This year I have a feeling we'll be there quite a bit! We got there and he was fascinated with all the kids playing. He wanted to go play too! At first he didn't really want to get wet and went over to stand on a spout that wasn't on at the moment. In a few seconds in sprayed up and got him right in the face! He looked so shocked for a second and then started laughing and playing in the water! (I was glad because it could've gone the other way and there might not have been anymore splashpark this summer:-) Anyways, he just ran around and played and had a great time! I'm sooooooo glad that spring/summer weather is finally here! The 93 degree today reminded me a little too much of hot summer days but I'll take it after snow a couple of weeks ago:-)

1 comment:

Amy said...

What a fun park! Cole is growing like crazy. I think we're going to try to make it down in July. Hope to see you then!