.

.
GOD IS GOOD!!!

Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Big News!



Well, we have some big news! Cole's going to be a BIG BROTHER!!! He hasn't a clue what that means other than that we keep telling him to say "baby's comin'" (see video) and "big brother" which comes out as "big bruvver". We're very, very excited and thought we'd share our big news with our friends and family! We went in for our first OB appointment last Monday and were able to see the heart beat of our new little one! It's so amazing to see this unrecognizable "blob" on the ultrasound screen and have it resemble nothing of a baby but then be able to see this tiny little spot that's blinking and know that it's heart is beating even now and that it's brain and spinal cord and bones are all forming and everything else that will make it the person it will be is happening right now! It's so incredible! I have a hard time understanding how people can think there isn't a God when you go through this amazing experience! The next time we see it it will look a little more like a baby. So, for the details, I'm 2 months along and the due date is Dec. 16th. When Adam mentioned that we could have a Christmas baby, my doctor (Auntie Fay) laughed and said we'd have this baby before Christmas. I definitely hope so because otherwise that would be over a week late and that's unacceptable if you ask me!!! No guesses yet on what it is but we'd be happy with either! Just very happy!!!




6 comments:

Missy Small said...

yay! so excited!

Amy said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!! I am so excited for you... This is wonderful news. Keep us updated. Wow!

Krissi said...

Oh this is great! I laughed so hard at Cole's video that the kids all came to see what it was - and then they had to watch it about 15 times. Now Piper is running around saying "Baby coming!" Thanks Cole - you taught Piper something today. :-) Congrats on your new addition!

Anonymous said...

I just read your news! I'm so excited for your family! It was so fun to hear Cole's little video...he'll be a great big brother!

Joyful Mama said...

Congratulations! We are so excited for your family to grow! You have done a great job with the first one, so why not have more! That is so cool that you can have a count down on the side! I love the picture of Cole with his goggles! He is hilarious! See you on Tuesday!

Mr and Mrs Strickler said...

Congratulations! that is super exciting! that video is adorable!