
We had a great Mother's Day! Adam got up with Cole when he woke up and brought him in to our bed to "nuggle daddy". (every morning Cole asks to snuggle with Adam!) Then he brought me a present! It was a dress that he had picked out all on his own, no prompting or even mentioning that I liked it! It was perfect!!! It fit just right and is so cute, I just had to wear it to church! After church we went to Adam's parents where Keith and Michelle, his brother and his wife, had brought over an awesome brunch! We had crossiant sandwiches, strawberries, little puff pastries, and other yummy stuff! It was great and the guys did the dishes so that was really nice! Then after an afternoon of laziness, we went out to dinner at Red Robin with my parents! It was really fun and was just a great day! I'm so thankful to be a mom and feel so blessed with my family! God is good!!!
2 comments:
nice job, adam! i saw that dress at the store and thought of you! you look great!
Lookin' good, Shaanti!
Post a Comment