
Well, with warm weather approaching and a very shaggy haired Cole, we decided it was time for a haircut again! We got a chair set up outside and Adam got out the clippers and set to work. With the first swipe down the middle of Cole's head, I realized the clippers he had on were much shorter than what he had used before and Adam was practically shaving Cole's head! (maybe that's a motherly exageration but close:-) Anyways, what can you do once you realize but have already given your son a "skullet"? So we continued and just buzzed the whole thing. It's definitely not as short as my brother Casey's buzzes when we were little, but you have to start out small when he's 1 1/2! I would have included pictures of him during the haircut, but it's not exactly his favorite thing and it takes 2 people to do it. He did get ice cream and a bath afterward though as a reward for being good, with tears streaming down his face:(
When I got him out of his crib this morning, I forgot he had a new do! He looked so grown up instead of my little baby! Sooooooo cute though:-)
When I got him out of his crib this morning, I forgot he had a new do! He looked so grown up instead of my little baby! Sooooooo cute though:-)
2 comments:
I think maybe he needs to inherit the nickname "Buzz."
I love the new do! He looks ready for summertime. But it's true, that haircut makes him look so much older!
Post a Comment