.

.
GOD IS GOOD!!!

Monday, May 26, 2008

My First Harvest

 When we got home from 4 days of camping, my garden had definitely grown! Not only did it look like half a lawn with all the grass that had grown in it, but I noticed some color popping out of the ground underneath my radish leaves! I decided to see if the largest one was ripe and found a beautiful red radish! I don't like radishes but Adam doesn't mind them so he will be the one to taste the first produce from my garden! Cole had the very first bit and said "hot, hot". I never really realized that radishes were spicy! It is so rewarding to be able to eat something that I grew myself from a seed! And if Adam gets sick of radishes, his dad loves them so we'll pass them his way:-)

No comments: