Doing the laundry today I found out what a good helper I have in Cole! Once I fold a pair of his socks, I give it to him and tell him to go put it away in his room. He also likes to put the dryer sheet in the dryer for me and close the dryer door. Then he picks up the laundry basket full of socks to carry it to the family room for me.
He says "heavy, heavy" the whole time he's carrying it and then is so proud of himself when he gets it to his destination! I did find about 4 pairs of his socks in a drawer in the bathroom, but it was pretty close! It keeps him busy while I get a few things done around the house and he loves to "help it".
He says "heavy, heavy" the whole time he's carrying it and then is so proud of himself when he gets it to his destination! I did find about 4 pairs of his socks in a drawer in the bathroom, but it was pretty close! It keeps him busy while I get a few things done around the house and he loves to "help it".
No comments:
Post a Comment