I have been wanting to get a Wii Fit for a while now and had some Christmas money to spend. For the last 2 weeks I have called and gone to stores in the hopes of finding one and have had no luck. Nintendo is a stinker in the way they distribute their Wii's and highly sought after accessories to their Wii's. Finally I called Target yesterday and they said they would have some this morning. So, after feeding Mason this morning, I got both boys in the car at 7:45am before church (Adam was duck hunting with my dad and Chad) and headed to Target to be there when they opened at 8am since they had limited amounts. I saw a few people standing outside the door waiting for them to open and was a little nervous there might not be enough to go around. Then I realized, as I'm getting out of the car, that I forgot my purse! So, I jump back in the car, get home, run in and grab my purse and drive back to Target. Thankfully we only live 5 minutes away! When I got there they had 3 left and I nabbed one! Yeah, I'm so excited!!! Adam and I tried it out this afternoon and it was really fun! It measures your BMI and you make a goal of where you want to be in a certain amount of time. Then you can do all sorts of activities in Yoga, Strength Training, Aerobics, and Balance. My favorite one today was Hula Hooping! I wish I had had the camera while Adam was doing it, it was hilarious! It's pretty fun and good exercise too!
.
GOD IS GOOD!!!
Sunday, January 18, 2009
Wii Fit!
I have been wanting to get a Wii Fit for a while now and had some Christmas money to spend. For the last 2 weeks I have called and gone to stores in the hopes of finding one and have had no luck. Nintendo is a stinker in the way they distribute their Wii's and highly sought after accessories to their Wii's. Finally I called Target yesterday and they said they would have some this morning. So, after feeding Mason this morning, I got both boys in the car at 7:45am before church (Adam was duck hunting with my dad and Chad) and headed to Target to be there when they opened at 8am since they had limited amounts. I saw a few people standing outside the door waiting for them to open and was a little nervous there might not be enough to go around. Then I realized, as I'm getting out of the car, that I forgot my purse! So, I jump back in the car, get home, run in and grab my purse and drive back to Target. Thankfully we only live 5 minutes away! When I got there they had 3 left and I nabbed one! Yeah, I'm so excited!!! Adam and I tried it out this afternoon and it was really fun! It measures your BMI and you make a goal of where you want to be in a certain amount of time. Then you can do all sorts of activities in Yoga, Strength Training, Aerobics, and Balance. My favorite one today was Hula Hooping! I wish I had had the camera while Adam was doing it, it was hilarious! It's pretty fun and good exercise too!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I'm gonna have to come over and try it out. I've heard it's both fun and challenging. Getting fit is a serious goal of mine, and well...its just gonna happen.
Did I ever tell you that I LOVE after-Thanksgiving day shopping - just for the pure adventure of it. Glad you got a taste of it! And congrats on your big purchase! (Your 'before' picture looks great! ha ha!)
Post a Comment