I love the pics of Cole grooming himself. What a big boy! And Mason looks so much like Adam!
I was just thinking that, Missy, about Mason! Cole looks like such a big boy.
It looks like Mason woke Adam (Abum)up from a long nap! How are you guys doing?
Love the shaving pic of Cole! And Mason looks like he's getting so big. There's nothing cuter than a little baby in overalls!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
I love the pics of Cole grooming himself. What a big boy! And Mason looks so much like Adam!
I was just thinking that, Missy, about Mason! Cole looks like such a big boy.
It looks like Mason woke Adam (Abum)up from a long nap! How are you guys doing?
Love the shaving pic of Cole! And Mason looks like he's getting so big. There's nothing cuter than a little baby in overalls!
Post a Comment