.

.
GOD IS GOOD!!!

Saturday, January 24, 2009

Cast n' Blast

Adam was invited to go on a "Cast n' Blast" trip through his work over the last part of this week. Their lumber supplier took a couple of guys from Hubble Homes and they went up to Lewiston and did a pheasant hunt and steelhead fishing trip. They had a great time and had a really productive hunt and fish! We have about 10 pheasants in the freezer and 2 huge steelhead, Adam caught the biggest one -35inches!!! Adam makes awesome steelhead and I'm excited to look up some pheasant recipes and try them out. Anyone have any ideas for me?

2 comments:

Missy Small said...

sorry, no pheasant recipes from me--what kind of Johnson girl does that make me? Still, all those pheasants reminds me of that picture of the four of us in our footie pjs holding up dead pheasants by the neck. I think Casey's was bigger than he was.

Meet the Bucher's said...

I was hoping to get a picture of Cole holding a couple up like we used to but he won't touch them! He's kind of a scardy cat:-)