Another quick update... Mason's bilirubin level went down all by itself over the weekend from 9.3 to 8.3

which is amazing to us! We are so excited that we get to have our little baby out and about for good now - God is good!!! The doctor will tell us for sure tomorrow if we can return the "suitcase" and what other follow up he has. Hopefully soon I can just have a normal maternity leave without taking Mason in for labwork. At three weeks old he is such a joy and we're so thankful for him! Here's a couple more pics - Cole getting snow to make snow cones (they were good:-)) and Mason in a cute little outfit! Love my boys!!!
3 comments:
Oh, I'm so happy! We've really been praying for you guys and Mason especially. Thank you, Jesus!
Hope to get to see you after all this snow clears... We may make it down in April? We'll see!
Hi! I am so glad everything is going good for Mason and all of you! You have such cuties!
Shannti, you also have a great blog, thanks for inviting me to look. Your words are so inspiring. I love to see such faith in God!
~Jen Fredrickson
Awesome news!! We are so happy for you guys. Mason is adorable. God is good :) Love, Christy & Jason & Emery
Post a Comment