I'm happy to say that my garden is already doing very well. Usually I plant a little too early and have to worry about frost. This year, I held off and have been very happy that all my plants are thriving! I planted 2 weeks ago and have little sprouts coming up everywhere. This years garden consists of tomatoes, potatoes, carrots, beats, green beans, sugar snap peas, cucumbers, zuchinni, lettuce, spinach, and cantaloupe! I also have a few herbs: parsley, basil, cilantro, and chives. I've already used some of my basil and have a couple little green tomatoes on one of my plants! I love having a garden and it's great with the boys. Cole and Mason helped me plant this year and I've noticed a random zuchinni plant coming up and a few stray peas. It will be fun for them when things really start getting big and I think Cole is old enough to help with the weeding! Yay!!!
2 comments:
your garden looks great! i love gardening this time of year--our garden looks so fantastic...and then suddenly a month from now things start dying off...how are the potatoes doing?
That looks awesome. I'm planning on getting a late start garden in this next week. Let's get together soon. :)
Post a Comment