.

.
GOD IS GOOD!!!

Sunday, June 5, 2011

Latest Project...

I've been in the mood for a sewing project lately and had some cute courduroy laying around. I decided to make this:


I was able to improve my ability to sew pleats and even added a few extras like a cell phone pocket and made the inside of the zipper pocket out of contrasting fabric to the liner! I gave it to my cousin Sarah for her birthday.


I love feeling like I can sit down and sew and actually make something cute! Next I'm going to work on a knit dress for this summer. Hopefully it gets done before this fall:-)

3 comments:

Shelli Bunn-Petterson said...

Oh my word. You are so crafty. I need to dust off my sewing machine and get with the DIY program.

Missy Small said...

so cute! Did you use a pattern? (Do you want to share it? :) )

Meet the Bucher's said...

I did use a pattern, I'm not so good that I could just do that on my own:-) I would love to share it, it's got 4 or 5 really cute purses and I've made 3 of them. Fun project!