Last Thursday I got to spend the whole afternoon and evening with my sisters and mom. Only Kim was missing and we wished so much she was with us! We had no kids, except for Kade since he is still semi-attached to me:-) It was so relaxing. I really must not go out without the kids very often because this day rivaled some of the very best days of my life!!! We first met up and did a little shopping and then moved on to get pedicures. Each of us got different colors and designs and as you can see above, they are so cute! Then we did more shopping, staying at the mall as long as we wanted. To top off the night we went to The Stagecoach steakhouse, a family favorite, for dinner. Jenny and I split a filet mingon and giant prawns and Missy and my mom split the halibut chunks and prawns. SOOOOOOOOOOOOO good! It was such fun and gave me a much needed rejuvination.
2 comments:
Sounds so NICE....I am so glad you got to do that!! How fun!
Totally fun!!! I really like your new hair cut - you and your sisters look so similar!! Can't wait to see you tomorrow.
Post a Comment