.

.
GOD IS GOOD!!!

Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Happy 31st to my hubby...

Adam turned 31 this past Saturday (April 2nd). We went with some of our Bible study group to Roystone Hotsprings for a little bit of swimming and then Craig and Brenda watched our 2 oldest while we went out to dinner. We used the free birthday dinner card at Tucano's Brazillian Grill where we stuffed our faces with all you can eat grilled meats and salad bar! Yum! Then Sunday we went out to dinner with the fams at Texas Roadhouse. The picture is horrible but I had to add it. They made Adam sit on a saddle with his ice cream while everyone in there restaraunt shouted "Yee Haw!". It was great! I have the best husband ever and I'm thankful for him every single day. He continues to make me laugh, is my best friend and encourager, supports me as a parent, and treats me the way any woman would want to be treated by a man! He is a wonderful dad and I love seeing him wrestle and play ball with Cole and Mason and then turn around and coo and love on Kade. I'm such a lucky girl to have such a wonderful guy!!! Looking forward to the next 31 years!!!

1 comment:

Huszar Family - Idaho said...

Happy belated to Adam! You have been blogging :-) Love all the recent pics....your boys are too cute!