.

.
GOD IS GOOD!!!

Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Kade's First Bottle...

Sadly, I am going to be returning to work this coming Sunday. I have LOVED being home with the boys these past 2 months and it seems like it's gone so fast. I know I shouldn't complain because I'm going to be going back one evening (3p-11p) shift a week for the first couple of weeks and then will go back to 2 shifts a week after that. If I have to work I guess that's about as good as it gets:-) It will be fun to see everyone at work again and see what has been going on with our patients though, so it's not all bad.

Anyways, to the point of my post, we gave Kade his first bottle today in preparation of my being gone. He was a champ and after a few seconds of letting milk run down his cheek, he gladly drank it down! Both boys were so anxious to help and took turns holding the bottle. They love being big brothers!

As I was getting ready to pump prior to Kade's bottle, Cole started to show a very large interest in how milk was pumped from me into the bottle. Needless to say, all pumping will be done behind closed doors. Curious 4 year olds don't need a lesson in breast pumping:-)



No comments: