.

.
GOD IS GOOD!!!

Wednesday, October 7, 2009

90 Years Young!

My Grandad Bunn turned 90 years old this year! He actually shares a birthday with Cole... just 87 years apart:-) We drove the 9 hours it takes to get to "The Farm" as we call my grandparent's house. We did part of it Friday night and the last 2 hours on Sat. morning before the party. We had a great turnout of the Bunn clan at the park near the farm. It was great to see all the cousins I hadn't seen in forever as well as aunts, uncles, and now second cousins! Grandad still works everyday on the farm, trying to complete the new barn he's dreamt of for many years. Although he may not be as quick on his feet as he used to, I sure hope I'm getting around as good as he does when I'm 90! Happy Birthday Grandad!!!







We also took a quick Johnson family trip to the beach house for a couple of days which was tons of fun! It's not often that my parents, all my siblings and their spouses, and nephew all get together at the same time. We had a great time hanging out and enjoying the rainy weather the coast is known for:-)

No comments: