.

.
GOD IS GOOD!!!

Tuesday, September 22, 2009

My Big 3 Year Old

Watching birthday cartoons!




Yesterday was Cole's 3rd birthday and we had such a fun day! I can't believe how fast the last 3 years have flown by and that he is already such a big boy. When we were driving in the car yesterday, he asked "Can I drive a car now?" I said "No, you have 12 years to go before you can drive." I know that next 12 years is going to go by way too fast and I'll be posting a picture of a 15 year old sitting in the drivers seat! I can defintely wait for that day:-) We had a fun birthday party at the park with family and friends. I made dirt and worm cupcakes as his birthday cake which he thought were cool! He got to have his first pinata and was so excited to find out candy came out of it!



Cole is such a joy! He loves to sing and dance and often I'll look back and find him headbanging to the music as we drive in the car. He loves sports, anything with a ball to throw or kick! Digging in the sand or dirt, playing with water, swimming, riding his scooter, and helping me take care of our garden have been some of his favorites this summer. He loves to pretend he is hunting for deer with his gun or bow and arrows and can't wait till he can actually go hunting with his dad. He talks incredibly well and is very polite, saying please and thank you and asks "can I please be excused" after a meal. He loves to help me cook and make things in the kitchen too. He is a wonderful helper and his job is to empty all the
garbage cans into the big one for garbage day. He is so sweet and loves to give hugs and tells me "You're such a good mommy!" I love this kid!!!










1 comment:

Krissi said...

Happy Birthday Cole! He is such a cute little boy. With such good parents!