


I've slacked on posting lately. Nothing big has been going on, just busy life in general. We've had some trips to the zoo, have been doing some fall baking (yummy), visited Chuck E. Cheese's because Cole filled out his staying in his own bed at night chart, and had friends over the other night for some pumpkin carving. Other than that, work, home, boys, errands, dinner, play, clean, etc. Life as usual! 
Mason has started walking! He took his first steps last month (at 9 months) and now is able to walk quite a few step between Adam and I and actually steady himself during. He is still pretty wobbly and doesn't have the whole plop on you bum if you feel like you're gonna fall down yet. I'm afraid we're going to have some pretty blue goose-eggs like we did with Cole. He refuses to crawl or to spend any good amount of time on his stomach. I guess that's what we get for using his walker so much... he just loves it! He is also eating mostly real food instead of baby food. He will take the baby food out of his mouth and throw it or smoosh it rather than just eating it! He loves fruit, like every baby I'm sure, and does pretty well with veggies and pasta too. He also growls a lot which scares the life out of his little cousin Gage. We need to work on his people skills!



Cole is a very imaginative, creative 3 year old. He loves to play hide n' seek, read books, wrestle, help me cook, build forts and empty every toy bin in his room to find 1 little toy! He is learning the balance between play fighting and really hurting someone, at mt expense at times. He loves to help feed Mason and push his walker around the kitchen while Mason laughs. He is into airplanes and cars and trucks and any sport - especially football. And apparently he now reads while he goes to the bathroom... Bugle magazine of course:-
)

2 comments:
These are great! I'm glad to see new pics on here - even if it's just everyday life. Love the Bugle Magazine picture! And I can't believe Mason is walking! Watch out Cole, he's coming after your toys!
Krissi
these pictures are so awesome! I really love Cole's pink toenail polish... :)
Post a Comment