Yes, I'm still pregnant! I have been quite impatient the past 2 weeks and realized that I just need to relax and let Mason come when he's ready. I haven't gone as far as drinking casteroil or trying to induce labor myself in any way, but they have crossed my mind:-) I've just been spending the time getting last minute things ready, decorating for Christmas,
and trying not to be jealous of my friend Renee who just had her baby (3 weeks early I might add:-)! I had a cold last week and now that I'm over it am so glad that I didn't go into labor while sick and today Adam was hunting, my mom was at their cabin in McCall, as was my doctor. So I'm also glad it didn't happen today! Tonight would be alright though!
and trying not to be jealous of my friend Renee who just had her baby (3 weeks early I might add:-)! I had a cold last week and now that I'm over it am so glad that I didn't go into labor while sick and today Adam was hunting, my mom was at their cabin in McCall, as was my doctor. So I'm also glad it didn't happen today! Tonight would be alright though!I'm enjoying my time with Cole and Adam
though. Cole and I hit the Winterland Parade down Mainstreet in Meridian this morning. It was his first parade and he thought it was pretty cool! I hadn't told him that they throw candy and he thought that was great, even though half of the people giving out candy passed him over. They must have thought he was too little!
though. Cole and I hit the Winterland Parade down Mainstreet in Meridian this morning. It was his first parade and he thought it was pretty cool! I hadn't told him that they throw candy and he thought that was great, even though half of the people giving out candy passed him over. They must have thought he was too little! Anyways, just thought I'd update everyone. I do still have 10 days until my due date so I need to just chill! On the other hand, Cole was born a week early, so it could be any time! Our family is starting to guess dates but we don't have any money on it like we did with Cole. My doctor (Auntie Fay) won last time with Cole so everyone probably gave up on betting this time:-)
We celebrated Christmas with my family at Thanksgiving because that is my side of the family's holiday this year and Missy & Jason and Casey & Kim were in town. Just thought I'd throw in a pic of my parents in their Christmas hats!

3 comments:
Oh, I can't wait to see when little Mason makes his entrance! I'm so excited for you.
I tried the castor oil thing... It didn't help. It just left me in the bathroom all night! My doctor wasn't thrilled. :)
Is your doctor going to strip your membranes anytime soon? I know. Fun stuff to talk about on a blog. Sorry!
I miss you. :)
Amy,
Glad to know I shouldn't mess with the castor oil! I didn't think it sounded that great anyway. I saw my doctor for my 39 wk check this afternoon, I was 3cm and 65% effaced and yes, she did strip my membranes. I know, so fun! She did last week to so we'll see if anything different happens now! I went into labor with Cole the day of my 39 wk check after being 3cm and 80% effaced. I don't want to get my hopes up though! Anyways, I should have just emailed you but oh well:-)
Talk to ya soon!
aAmy..please...spare us-when you start talking about membranes, I start getting a little queasy. hehe, kidding! I hope Mason comes, soon! We are ready and waiting for the news!
The hats are great..perfect for when your parents are chasing off cows at the cabin in the freezing cold McCall weather!
Post a Comment