.

.
GOD IS GOOD!!!

Monday, December 8, 2008

Big brother haircut!

Cole got a new haircut tonight. Instead of the usual one length for the whole head, Adam decided to do a "fade". We told Cole it was his new big brother haircut. He didn't cry as much as usual either so he is definitely becoming such a big boy! Maybe the bribe of a gumdrop from our gumdrop tree and some chocolate ice cream helped:-)

Here's a pic of him helping me wrap Christmas presents this afternoon too. He thought he was an elf:-)

2 comments:

Jenny said...

cute little elf! Shiny gift bag on the head definitely makes it picture-worthy. I must admit that my eyes scanned his feet to check for the pointy Hollandy shoes Aunt Missy bought him. That would've fit in perfect! I have such a cute nephew!

Krissi said...

Oh Cole. You're so cute!
Could you please update your blog daily (or hourly) so we know when you're having a baby? I'm tempted to call the hospital to see if you've checked in!