It's been a great weekend of just lounging around, sleeping in (for Cole, he's been sleeping until about 8:30 or 9 this weekend!), fun in the snow, and just being together! Adam made Cole a snow fort and took him sledding with the dogs tied to the sled to pull him down the street. Mason is in his usual outfit - diaper and blue blankie. I'm anxious to actually dress him in some of the cute clothes I have for him once he can come out from under his glowing bed! He has another set of labs in the morning and we will hopefully be close to trying it without the lights! He is likely to need a blood transfusion this week though so just be praying that everything will go well with that if need be. 
Adam and I have traded off taking little excursions out of the house here and there. We can't really pack up the fam and go anywhere yet. That's okay though, the roads have been bad and it's so cold outside that I'm content to be in my warm house!


No comments:
Post a Comment