NO BABY!
I wake up everyday thinking maybe it's the day but so far, each has left me with my extremely large abdomen! Cole keeps saying "Saturday", we'll see. I really don't want to go to work tomorrow so maybe something will happen within the next 12 hours or so! Keep ya posted!
5 comments:
Thanks for the update! We'll be praying for you guys that this is a smooth transition for everyone! GOOD LUCK!
Oh, man! I was wondering. Well, be sure to let us know AS SOON as you have that baby. Well, maybe you can let Adam do the honors. You may be a little tired to do some blogging. Praying for you, too.
Well, I hear little Mason has arrived! Congratulations!! Can't wait to see pictures. We're praying for him. You, too. :)
Who ever Amy is with the above comments, thanks for the post on the arrival of little Mason! Just wanted you to know that we out here in Blog Land are anxiously awaiting pictures - when you are ready and rested, of course - but could you hurry?! Can't wait to see him! ;-)
I saw baby Mason and big brother Cole on your sisters' blog. Congrats! He is beautiful. Hope that all is going well and you are getting to enjoy some of the "peace" of the season.
Post a Comment