.

.
GOD IS GOOD!!!

Saturday, September 27, 2008

September!

Well, I don't have anything really exciting to blog about but felt like it was time I posted something. September is almost to an end and I for one am thankful! With the end of September comes the end of archery elk hunting. Not that I have anything against that in itself, but I'm ready to have my husband home again! Being a hunting widow is fun the first weekend, maybe even the second! But now that it's closing in on the 4th weekend without my hubby, I'm truly feeling like a widow! Cole and I have lots of fun together, playing and going on walks, and having fun breakfasts, but one of my favorite things is a nice Saturday morning, waking up next to Adam with no particular plans for the day, Cole getting up, we all have a nice hearty breakfast instead of a bowl of cereal, and then just do whatever we feel like doing! Maybe next weekend! Oh wait, of course Adam mentioned that duck season begins in October!!! I DON'T THINK SO!
Okay, so my attitude needs a little adjustment but I'm working on it!

Once October hits, I think my attitude will be better! It'll only be 2 more months until our new little guy arrives, my birthday is in October, and the weather will hopefully allow me to wear pants and a long sleeved shirt without sweating by afternoon! (my summer maternity clothes are no longer fun!) I truly love fall and can't wait to see the leaves start changing, feel nice crisp mornings and evenings, and maybe even bake an apple or pumpkin pie! I think I'm going to try an pumpkin pie from a real pumpkin this year!

Anyways, I thought I'd include a couple pictures for fun. One is of Cole being super spoiled and getting his breakfast on his new birthday beanbag chair and the other is a prego pic to show you the belly at 7 months pregnant! Hopefully by Monday I'll have some pictures of a nice elk to show you as well!

5 comments:

Missy Small said...

Check out the lounger there! I love his blanket on his lap. That looks like the life!

Krissi said...

You are so cute pregnant! I just love baby bellies! And why have we not hooked up sooner during archery season? I'm sure Adam could find an elk up by us, and you and Cole could hang at our house! Too bad archery season is over on Tuesday (or maybe not)! Check out Jason's kill on our blog...

Kimberly said...

Hey Shaanti!! You are a very cute pregnant lady!! :) I am sure they next few months will fly by!! :0)

Amy said...

You look great, Shaants! Wish we were closer, so we could see you more often. I think we're coming down for Thanksgiving, so maybe then!

The Palmers said...

We want more pictures of the big belly! Only 43 days to go?! I know you must be so excited....do we know boy/girl? Names?