.

.
GOD IS GOOD!!!

Monday, September 22, 2008

COLE TURNS 2 YEARS OLD!!!

So our little baby boy is now 2 years old! I can't believe how fast the time has flown by. He is such a joy in our lives and has made us laugh, cry, and love him more than we ever thought possible! God truly blessed us with this incredible son and we are so thankful!

I started the day by going in and singing him happy birthday! (unfortunately I video'd it and I think my voice sounded like I've smoked a pack a day for 20 years:-) Anyways, he had the cutest smile on his face like, really, it's my birthday?. Adam was hunting so the two of ate German pancakes while he got to watch Mickey Mouse Clubhouse, his favorite cartoon! Then we went to church and when we got home Adam was home.


We were planning on doing a birthday party at Chuck E Cheese's that evening but Adam's dad got sick and had to go to the hospital so we post-poned the party for another day and Cole got to go over to Granny and Papa's (my parents) house while Adam and I were in the ER with his family. Not the way any of us would have chosen to spend the day, especially Adam's dad! After his dad was admitted to the ICU we went and got Cole from my parents and did a little birthday present opening party with the 3 of us at home!


He was thrilled to open his presents! He got a new gun so now he can "hunt daddy elk and hunt a big deer" with Adam! He also got a keyboard so he can play us some tunes and a t-ball set! Of course Adam set is up right in our family room and Cole whacked the ball acrossed the room, luckily missing the tv, windows, or any decorations that aren't t-ball proof! He was so happy and it was so much fun to watch his face light up as he opened each present! He is truly the joy of our lives! And we'll get to celebrate again when we have his birthday party sometime in the next couple weeks!

No comments: