bot" (camping spot) and digging up as much dark, fine dirt from around the fire pit as possible and getting completely caked in it! We saw a few animals in passing, including elk and deer, and heard a pack of wolves one night. The weather was nice and cool too which was nice. Getting snowed on while we were packing up to come home wasn't as nice though:-) I'm definitely ready for fall though, I'm getting tired of my 2 pairs of maternity shorts!.
GOD IS GOOD!!!
Monday, September 8, 2008
Labor Day Camping!
bot" (camping spot) and digging up as much dark, fine dirt from around the fire pit as possible and getting completely caked in it! We saw a few animals in passing, including elk and deer, and heard a pack of wolves one night. The weather was nice and cool too which was nice. Getting snowed on while we were packing up to come home wasn't as nice though:-) I'm definitely ready for fall though, I'm getting tired of my 2 pairs of maternity shorts!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Shaanti...
I'm so excited to hear that it's another boy (yes, I'm a bit behind on blogging). I can't even tell you have a tummy in this picture! How was your trip to visit Missy? We sure missed you and Adam and Cole at the reunion. Hopefully I'll get to see you all soon. It looks like you've had a fun summer. Cole is growing up so fast. Are you still working at the hospital? How is this pregnancy going? I'm happy Cole made the "big bed" transition so well. Fun changes!
Love, Marianne
Post a Comment