My parents have a very nice pumpkin patch this year and

I thought it would be fun to carve pumpkins last night. We had our friends, the Childers over, and went and picked out pumpkins and then carved them at our house. It was lots of fun and they turned out really cute! Adam helped Cole make one with a "mad face", which is what Cole said he wanted. Mine was kind of a creepy happy face, they never turn out exactly as I planned!

Renee did a cute happy face and Brad and Brock did the biggest pumpkin as a "scarry face". We also roasted marshmallows over

our new firepit (still in the works) and made smores. Even with it sprinkling the last part of the evening, it was a really nice night! I love fall!!!
1 comment:
how fun! isn't fall the best? and only a few more days until the big 28...! wow, we are old!
Post a Comment