
Cole had his first real fishing experience with Grandpa Bucher this weekend. We went up to Adam's parent's cabin in High Valley for the weekend. Grandpa had been waiting all week to take Cole fishing and had a secret time and method for them. At about 9:00 pm they went out on the dock and started fishing with just a long stick, bobber, and worm. I thought, this

will be cute, we'll take some good old fashioned fishing with grandpa pictures and a little video for memories! Before I could even get out the video camera though, they had a fish on, and then another, and another, until they had caught about 10 fish in a row! They were all either small blue gill or bullheads but were perfect for a 1 1/2 year old. He did catch one big bluegill and thought that was pretty cool. He kept saying "me hold it!" and actually pulled in a couple by himself! It was so much fun to watch and I know Adam's dad had the best time of all! It's definitely a memory we will all have together!
1 comment:
Dear Cole-
what a great grandpa you have! I know he's a good guy because he's my brother. Did you know that boat was your great-great grandpa's?
It is so wonderful to see these photos and videos. Thank you for taking the time to do this, Shaanti-for those of us too far away to see you all very often. I'll keep checking back for more updates! XOXO Aunt Bev
Post a Comment