
Cole got the chance to go on his first horseback ride! Or should I say muleback ride! My dad and Adam were going for a little ride after dinner at my parent's house the other night and Cole got in on the action. He loved it! At first we just sat him on top to see how he would do. He smiled and thought it was great until Bunker shifted his weight a little bit. Then Cole wasn't so sure.

Once he got on behind his Papa though, he was taken. I think we definitely have a cowboy on our hands! Afterwards when we would ask him what he was, he'd say "buckawoo"! He was so happy and it was so much fun to watch him!
3 comments:
he is so brave! next thing you know, he'll be helping when the cows get out!
Yee Haw Cole! Cute pics...
Whoa..wait-Bunker is still around? I think he's going to outlive ME! Love the pictures, Cole is adorable as always.
Post a Comment