Jenny finally had her baby, two days after her due date! She kept having contractions for the last couple of days but not dilating any further. She went to the hospital yesterday afternoon thinking she might be in labor and they sent her home. She was scheduled to be induced at 7:30am this morning but her water broke at 4am and by 8:15am, Troy had made his appearance into the world! He is 6lb. 8 oz, has lots of dark hair, and looks a lot like his mommy if you ask me!
Jenny (and Chad) are slightly exhausted but I think after a nap this afternoon the adrenaline of becoming a parent has kicked in and they are SO EXCITED!!! Isn't life such a miracle!!!Adam and I are now joining the rest of our siblings as aunt and uncle! It's great so far:-) We can't wait to be a part of Troy's life as he grows up! Cole thought is cousin was pretty cute... for a second, before taking off around the hospital room again! I got a flash of what my life is going to look like in a few months: I was holding Troy and Cole was running at me with a toy truck in his hand, looking like he could throw it at the baby's head at any second! Our poor little second baby doesn't stand a chance with his big brother! Man, is life going to be fun:-) 





5 comments:
Congrats Jenny and Chad! I've been waiting for this post. Glad everything went smoothly and everyone is healthy! Oh, and congrats to Aunt Shaanti, Uncle Adam, and cousin Cole too!
Wow, he's so gorgeous! He was so tiny in the earlier pics you sent, it's fun to see his face up close--and that Johnson head of hair! Give him a hug for me!
Btw, I was TOTALLY stalking your blog all night last night for more pictures...I was so happy to see the post!
love the pictures! we went and saw him yesterday, and they are such an adorable, happy family. man, jenny looked good!! she is always so glam no matter what! i love troy's hair, it's so funny-he is a little jenny. :) congrats on being an aunt! we can't wait for your little one.
How fun that Cole has a little boy cousin. I am so excited for Jenny and Chad. I bet your mom loves having now 2 almost 3 grandkids. Shaanti, how are you feeling? Are you sick at all. You are definetly not even showing. I'm so excited for your second. When will you find out what you are having. It must be soon.
Post a Comment