.

.
GOD IS GOOD!!!

Thursday, June 19, 2008

Nothin' like a box...

Cole found the diaper box before I took it out to the trash can and decided it was a great place to hunker down for a good book. It was so cute to see him sitting in there reading:-) Afterwards we had fun riding down the halls and around my bedroom and bathroom in the box. It was a little short lived for Cole though because although I'm still early in my pregnancy, getting down that far and pushing a little boy in a box isn't the most comfortable thing to do!

2 comments:

Krissi said...

Oh Cole! What a boy! Maybe he's too young for it yet, but there's a really cute book called, "Not a Box," that my boys really like.

Missy Small said...

I'm not sure it's possible, but this might be the cutest picture of him yet...