.

.
GOD IS GOOD!!!

Monday, April 14, 2008

My Green Thumb


Okay, so a green thumb might be exagerating a little bit. It's sort of a sickly green shade but I'm working on it! I got my garden transfered from my little cardboard seed boxes to my lush, freshly tilled garden! Okay, so it's a rocky, hand shoveled ex-flower bed but it should do! I've got corn, bell peppers, green onions, radish, carrots, peas, beans, lettuce, spinach, tomatoes, watermelon, zuchinni, cantaloupe, cucumbers, and acorn squash. I'm sure it will be totally overrun in a couple of months because I was way too ambitious and planted way too much! That's okay, it'll be survival of the fittest! Whatever isn't making it will have to go for the better of the others:-) I'm so excited to see what's going to grow and hopefully have a great salad in a few months!!!

No comments: