Yesterday was Adam's 28th birthday! We had a really fun day! He was able to take the day off of work and we went skiing with a couple of friends! None of us had been skiing in a while so we took it slow and just had a great time! Adam and Brad snowboarded and I am always so amazed at the ease with which Adam just picks things up naturally! He looked like he'd done it a million times! I know some of you are thinking, how can you go skiing, it's April! As ready as I am for spring, a little spring skiing is always great! The sun was shining, the snow was still soft, and there were absolutely no lines at the chair lifts! It was great! The tip of my nose is a little sunburned though:-)
Then last night we had a BBQ with Adam's family to celebrate! He got a Nintendo Wii, which I had looked for for about 2 or 3 weeks in order to find one! We'll be experts at bowling, golf, boxing, and tennis before we know it!!! It was a fun day and I think we can chalk yesterday up to another great birthday! (Only two more until 30!!! Yikes!)
2 comments:
Happy Birthday Adam! Sounds like it was a good one, but where are the pics?
Sorry, if you can believe it, I left the camera at home when we were skiing!
Post a Comment