
Cole loves breakfast! It's his favorite meal of the day and he usually eats the most at it too. This morning he was loving his eggs, yogurt, and "cocky miwky" (chocolate milk). I can get him to take his vitamin if I put a touch of chocolate milk powder with it in his milk and he thinks it is the best thing ever! He does great feeding himself with a spoon and fork and most of the time won't start eating until he has his utensils. His nice, full cheeks give away what a good eater he is:-)
4 comments:
um, he is so cute. (for the 18,366th time.) And I love the videos!
He is so darn cute! I love his little voice! We need to get Cole and Piper together to play soon.
by the way, is that uncle charlie "cocky miwky" that you're making for him???
Did Adam teach him to say "cocky miwky"??? I can hear it now. :)
Post a Comment