.

.
GOD IS GOOD!!!

Thursday, March 27, 2008

Easter!


I know it's taken me a while to get some Easter pictures up but its been a busy week! I was lucky to get Easter off of work since last weekend was my weekend to work. Missy was in town for a few days, so it was really fun to get to spend the day with her! We did an Easter dinner with Adam's family on Friday night because they were going to be gone over the weekend! Cole had a little Easter egg hunt in their family room and loved it! Of course he was spoiled by "Gamma"!
On Saturday I had to work but Adam took Cole to the Easter Eggstravagansa at our church! It was the first time he actually sat on the lap of any holiday character! Usually the closest he'll get is giving them "5" but he actually sat on the Easter Bunny's lap! I think I might have been a little scared of this Easter Bunny:-)
Then on Easter we went to church and had Easter lunch over at my parent's house. He looked absolutely adorable in his little Easter outfit! He actually wore the hat to church but of course it was off by the time we picked him up from the nursery! It was a fun weekend and of course it's awesome to celebrate Jesus' resurrection that set us free!!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

He is so cute!!! I love his little Easter outfit. Glad you made it through the week and back to the blog!

Anonymous said...

Shaanti- thanks so much for taking the time to do your blog. I'm sure it takes much of your time, but I want you to know that I appreciate it! It's hard being so far away from you all, but this somehow makes it a bit easier. To be able to see you all in some of your daily life makes me feel a small part of it. Thank you! Love you all.
Bev

Anonymous said...

Shaanti and Adam...Cole is the cutest boy! He is growing up so fast and looks so adorable in his Easter outfit! I love this picture!Love, Marianne

Amy said...

Oh, Cole looks like a little man! We have got to make it down there to see you guys soon before he grows up too much more. We miss you!