.

.
GOD IS GOOD!!!

Saturday, March 15, 2008

A Day at the Zoo!

Today we took Cole for his first visit to the zoo! He was enthralled with everything he saw! I think all the people caught his attention almost more than the animals though! There was a huge easter egg hunt there and an unbelievable amount of people.
I think he was afraid of the monkeys for some reason. After a couple of minutes watching them swing from the branches, he grabbed onto me really tight and said, "done, done, done!" He liked the goats at the petting zoo though. They were soft and just his size!

We also saw the zebra, tiger, sloth bear and leopard. I think we'll try to go again this spring when they get their "Out of Africa" attractions done! Once we were done in the zoo, Uncle Neil took Cole over to see the geese in the park. He loves "deese", as he calls them:-) They decided to chase them a little bit which, as you can see by his face, Cole loved!

I think it had been at least 15 years since I'd been to the zoo, so it was fun to see how much it hadn't changed! It is fun to have a zoo so close to home though! I'm sure we'll spend a lot of time there in the coming years!




1 comment:

Krissi said...

Cute pictures! I really like the ones of chasing the geese and of Cole by the tree. What a fun day!