As I sat in church today, I was reminded of how often I thank God for such an incredible life! I thank Him for my beautiful son, my loving husband, my close family, a beautiful, warm home to live in, cars that run and have heat and air-conditioning, jobs that we like and provide us with a living, and so on and so on. I have been so blessed! The thing I realized though, was how few times I take the time to thank God for the one thing that matters! For the fact that he sent Jesus to die on the cross and that he rose again so that I could be forgiven of all my sins and go to heaven. For his absolutely, unconditional love! With Easter just around the corner, I am in awe once again as I think about the incredible sacrifice Jesus made for us all, but that he would have done it anyway, if I was the only person he was doing it for! I am so thankful for that, when I think about how many times a day I blunder my way through trying to be an example of Christ. I am so thankful that He loves me enough to wipe my slate clean every day!
I just had to share this because it had a particularly big impact on me today! I think it's so important to remember that above all the awsome blessings God gives us day to day, he already gave us what matters most when Jesus died on the cross! God is sooooooooooooo good!
No comments:
Post a Comment