.

.
GOD IS GOOD!!!

Sunday, July 3, 2011

Lost Valley Resevoir

Last weekend we went up to Lost Valley Resevoir to camp with the Daytons. We had so much fun! We found a spot right along the lake and had a gorgeous view of the lake and mountains! We brought bikes and did a little riding around, mostly the kids rode around the campsite. There was roasted hot dogs and smores, campfires and fishing, and a whole lot of laziness going on! We had a great time and loved spending time with our good friends!
top: Adam, Shaanti, Kade, Brenda, Craig

bottom: Mason, Cole, Rylie, Ella
What a view! Lost Valley Resevoir

Cozy bed

I don't think they should label this a 2 man raft... more like 1 1/4 man raft.

Kade and Dad hanging out

Mason's face was about this dirty all weekend.

Craig decided to let Adam "tag along" on his bike:-)

I love my bike!!!

Baby Moses

Mason's "bed" at the kids very own campsite.

The kids table

The Bumbo

Mason's fish

Daddy and Mason - fishing buddies

Cole's fish

(I think he wore his bike helmet the entire weekend)

I love camping:-)

Cole, Ella, Mason, and Rylie

3 comments:

Missy Small said...

That is one classy picture of Adam...

Huszar Family - Idaho said...

Looks like you guys had a great time! Love the pic of the 3 boys at the top of your blog...so cute!

Jenny said...

Classic Adam face. No wonder he won your heart! :-)