.

.
GOD IS GOOD!!!

Saturday, July 16, 2011

Lone Pine Dairy

The husband of one of my college roommates runs a dairy in Kuna. I thought it would be fun to take the boys on some fun "field trips" this summer so I set up a day for Joel to show us around the dairy. Mason thought we were going to Dairy Queen but didn't seem disapointed when we got there. They got to see the milk truck and the milking barn. They go to see brand new calves that were just born that morning and go in and pet them. We saw the feed truck feeding a bunch of cows and walked along the corrals where they were eating. The boys had a great time and Lisa (my roommate) and her 3 boys came along as well. (which was very nice since she is 3 weeks away from her due date and it was a hot morning!) Cole plugged his nose for about the first 30 minutes... I thought I'd raised him better than that! Both big boys loved it and I'm not sure Kade knew what to think from the front pack.








1 comment:

Huszar Family - Idaho said...

Sounds fun! I want to take my boys in these kinds of field trips too :-)