.

.
GOD IS GOOD!!!

Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Bathtime

Kade loves to take a bath. He is so happy and splashes around in the water. When it's time to get out he cries and cries for about 5 minutes until he is warmly dressed again. The other day I decided that I didn't want to fill up the bathtub so I'd just try our bathroom sink. As you can see, he's slightly outgrown the bathroom sink. He still liked it but there wasn't much room for splashing around:-)

I thought it would be fun to compare bath pictures of the boys too. They all really do look so different when you put them side by side at similar ages. I think Cole and Kade look more alike at this point, but it will be interesting to see what happens in the future! I love my boys!!!

(I couldn't get the pictures moved around in the order I wanted)




Mason - 2 1/2 months


Cole - 4 months


Kade - 3 months

2 comments:

Huszar Family - Idaho said...

Cute cute boys!

Shelli Bunn-Petterson said...

They are so adorable. We need to introduce Jayden and Kade. I miss ya and love ya.