.

.
GOD IS GOOD!!!

Monday, July 19, 2010

Stanley Camping

Last weekend we went camping with the Huszars again, this time in Stanley. We had such a fun time! We camped in a beautiful meadow with tons of wildflowers (and bugs) and had a great view of the mountains. We did some 4-wheeling and then went into Stanley and to Redfish Lake for an afternoon. It was so gorgeous. In all my camping history I had never remembered being to Redfish Lake and it was definitely worth seeing. The lake was crystal clear and the Sawtooth Mountains behind it are breathtaking! So much fun and always nice to get out in God's great creation!
He can still hold me up, I guess that's a good thing!
Emery, Cole, and Mason playing on the beach at Redfish Lake.

Christy and I chillin' on the beach!

Cole and Mason

I love wildflowers!

Muscle men climbing the mountin

The boys on the bridge over Dagger Falls.

Adam and Jason

Dagger Falls


3 comments:

Huszar Family - Idaho said...

Great pics! It was so fun, lets plan our camping trips for next year soon :-)

Shelli Bunn-Petterson said...

Looks like it was a fun trip. I love the family picture in the meadow. :)

Missy Small said...

I love that picture of the boys from behind. And Cole's sunglasses. Classic.