So I'm making the big blog announcement that we are going to have our 3rd baby! I'm 10 weeks and am due the end of February! We're very excited and I'm really hoping that I'm getting over the exhaustion/super hungry/nausea if I don't eat regularly phase:-) Cole is very excited and seems to be leaning towards having a sister which I have no objections to! When he first found out he kept telling people, "My mom's pregnant." and "I'm going to be another brother." I showed him my Pregnancy Week by Week book and the pictures of the baby a few weeks ago. He looked from week to week and was very thoughtful. When Adam got home from work I told him to tell him what the baby looked like now. He said, "It's a seahorse, then a seahorse, then a seahorse, and then a baby!" He's right if you look at the pictures:-)
I had an appointment today with a quick ultrasound peak... thanks Auntie Fay! I got to see our little ones's arms stretched up with it's hands by it's face and it stretched it's little legs and did a jump for me. I'm absolutely amazed at all that has changed in a matter of 4 weeks, from being a little 1/4 inch sized "seahorse" to being a little tiny "plum" sized baby inside me! I'm in awe everytime of the miracle of motherhood and the incredible gift of carrying my children and getting to protect and nourish them for 9 months! God is sure an awesome God! Of course I am REALLY rooting for a girl, I'm not ashamed to say it. I would love three boys though and know they would have such fun growing up together. But please, just one girl!?!
Anyways, we are feeling very blessed with this pregnancy and are praying that everything goes well and we have another healthy, happy baby!
7 comments:
Yayy!! I am so excited about your new little bundle!! :) I totally understand about the nauseous, having to eat all the time part-ick, I hope you start feeling better soon. Congratulations, and you and the baby will be in my prayers. :) See you next week!
I'm rooting girl too!
Hip Hip HOORAY!!! So excited for you guys! Cole and Mason will be such good big brothers - girl or not, they will be protective I am sure. Does that make a February due date? With your Aunt on your side, you'll be able to 'find out' in several short weeks, right?! Can't wait!
YEA!!!!!!!!!!!!! CONGRATS!
oh that was me that left the last comment....Bev...not sure if i know what I'm doing when i post this....obviously not. I'll try again.
Awwwww! Congratulations Bucher's...I will keep my finger's for that girl! I understand wanting that opposite sex...we've got one more chance because 4 is our max...I think...haha!
We will pray for a healthy baby and I may have to slip in there that it is a girl too :-)
Post a Comment