.

.
GOD IS GOOD!!!

Friday, May 7, 2010

Doing some major catching up... Easter 2010

So I've totally negelected my blog for the past month and now need to do about 100 posts to catch up! The first is Easter.
I had to work, BUMMER, so Adam took the boys to church and then to his parents house for lunch. After I got off work we went over to my parents house and had a little Easter egg hunt and dinner. It was lots of fun and the boys were adorable in their Easter outfits:-)

Mason finding an Easter egg.


Grandma and Grandpa Bucher with the boys.
Sitting so nicely...

this is more realistic:-)

Easter baskets, the balls were a huge hit!
Johnson girls


Cousins: Troy, Mason, and Cole

1 comment:

Krissi said...

Did Mason get a haircut? He looks like a big boy all of a sudden. You must post more often! Your mom looks like one of the girls. That's fun that Missy got to come home! I never see her in on the family fun. ADORABLE Easter outfits! They look so cute!