


I'm a week late but didn't want to miss Adam's 30th birthday post. On April 2nd he celebrated his birthday with breakfast in bed, a birthday crown, and getting to sleep in a little bit more than normal! We had a fun day and then he and I got to go out to the Japanese Steakhouse for dinner which was really fun.
I realized that I have been able to celebrate almost half of his birthdays with him. I guess when you start dating at 16 that happens more quickly! I have been blessed to have Adam in my life for the last almost 8 years in marriage and 5 years before that dating. I've gotten to watch him grow into an amazing man, husband, and dad! I'm so proud to be his wife and to know I get to spend the next 30 years of birthdays with him! Happy Birthday Adam, I love you!!!

No comments:
Post a Comment