

We were able to get ski passes for the whole fam (minus Mason) at the end of last ski season and have been anxiously awaiting Bogus Basin's opening. Then once it did open, we had to get through the business of the holidays until we found a day we could get up there. 




So last Sunday after church we drove up the hill for Cole's first ever day of skiing! He did absolutely great and we were very excited that he was able to get the hang of it so quickly. We spent most of the day on the bunny hill and going up the bunny hill chair lift. He still has a way to go to learn to turn better and keep control but who wouldn't after just one day. He really wanted to just point his skis down the hill and go full speed ahead! I have a feeling I'm going to have trouble keeping up before I know it. Our friends Brad, Renee, and Brock got passes too and Brock (9 yrs) is already flying down the hill without problems! It'll be fun to be able to go skiing with them throughout the year too.

2 comments:
he is so sweet there in his car seat! he will soon be one of those obnoxious mogul mites whipping down the hill while the older students are terrified at the top of the mountain!
gorgeous photos! I especially like the one of Cole and Adam on the chair lift! Gorgeous!
Post a Comment