
Adam and I haven't really had a vacation together since our boys were born and we decided it was time for a little getaway. We decided on Las Vegas since I've never been there and Adam's been a couple times and loves it. Our parents split the time watching the boys and made it so easy for us to go! We couldn't even remember what it was like to go through an airport without kids and all the kid paraphenalia that goes with them anymore. We both kind of looked around like, is this for real?

Once we got toour hotel, the Bellagio, we went up to our room and vegged out for a little while, relishing the peacefulness of it all. We spent the next three days doing whatever we wanted! Adam played in a poker tournament for a while and I tried my hand at craps which I think is totally fun... neither of us made any money:-( We ate at some really yummy buffets and walked up and down the strip looking at all the cool hotels and shops.
One of the days we went to The Price is Right gameshow. It was really fun though neither of us got called to play. I was all ready to win the showcase showdown too! 
One of the days we went to The Price is Right gameshow. It was really fun though neither of us got called to play. I was all ready to win the showcase showdown too! 




5 comments:
Sounds like a fun trip! Can't wait till Chad and I can go...someday. The dress looks great, by the way! :-)
LOVE IT! I think that is so fun that you went to the Price is Right!
So glad that you had a fun time together without kiddos!!! I know you were hoping you would come back rich, but still looks like you had fun! See you soon!
Looks like you guys had an awesome vacation!! I am so glad just the two of you got to spend a little time away - it definitely helps the marriage and I think we are better parents after doing it. :)
This is so fun! Glad you and Adam got some couple time. That's always important for a strong marriage. You look great!
Post a Comment