I decided to make a cloth book for Mason for Christmas. I hadn't ever attempted anything with so many different materials and accessories so it was a challenge but it was really fun. I wanted to have a record of it in case it gets trashed throughout the years of play. Both boys really like it and I'm quite proud of my accomplishment! Adam got me a new digital sewing machine for Christmas so my next projects should be a breeze:-) (Or at least I'll get more practice.)








4 comments:
Shaant, that book is so cute. I would be proud of it too. :) Let's get together soon.
Holy Cow Shaanti!! That is so cute and soooo good!! What kind of payment do you take...just kidding!! Job well done though!!
This is adorable! Was it super time consuming? All the pages are so detailed! Love it.
The cutting out each page was the most time consuming but then the sewing was fun! It defintely took some time but was worth it:-)
Post a Comment