
Merry Christmas 2009! I can’t believe how fast this year has flown by! Our boys are getting so big and changing so fast. It’s the most fun thing in the world to watch, but brings tears to my eyes when I think how quickly they grow.
Mason is our smiley, happy 1 year old! Or at least he will be one on Dec. 14th. He made his appearance right before Christmas last year (hence no Christmas letter last year). Despite a rocky start due to some medical issues, he is now as healthy as can be and is such a joy! He is walking all over, following Cole anywhere he can. He smiles all the time and is starting to be a real chatter box. We’re catching a glimpse of a temper in there somewhere too which I’m sure will rear its’ ugly head in the next yearJ He is sweet and cuddly and loves his brother to no end!
Cole is now a very big boy at 3 years old! He has an incredible amount of energy and has only one volume… LOUD! He has such joyfulness about him and has the funniest sense of humor. (I’m sure he gets it from me!) He loves to help Adam in the yard and garage and can’t wait to be big enough to play football and soccer. Although he is still learning how to be gentle and patient with his little brother, you can see that he loves Mason and he is such a good big brother!
Adam is still working at Hubble Homes and we are thankful every day that we have been blessed with his job through this last year. He is now the internal operations manager and has taken on many more responsibilities there in the last few months. Though most of his time is spent at work, anyone can tell where his heart is. He is the most incredible dad and both Cole and Mason adore him! He walks through the door each day to two boys running (okay, one toddling) to him with huge smiles on their faces. He and his brothers drew a great elk tag this year and all three of them got nice elk which was really exciting! He’s hoping to get a little duck, goose, and deer hunting in during the next month too. I’m so blessed to have such a great husband and am thankful for all the hard work he puts in for our family!
I have really enjoyed the last year. Although adding another child to our family was an adjustment, it has been so much fun and such a blessing! I get to stay home with the boys most of the time which is where my heart is. I love having the chance to teach and watch Cole and Mason learn, it’s a very rewarding jobJ I do still love working as a nurse though and continue to do 2 days a week on the oncology floor at St. Luke’s in Boise. I know God put a special love for that in my heart when I started there and pray I can be a blessing to my patients.
We hope you’ve had as wonderful a year! We look forward to spending time with our family over the holidays and hope you are able to be with yours as well. God has blessed us richly, just in the fact that we have each other. Celebrating Jesus birth reminds us of the greatest gift of all… our Savior! We pray that you will be blessed through this season and in 2010 as well!
Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!
Love, The Bucher Family
1 comment:
We loved getting your Christmas card and letter. You guys are just so cute!
Post a Comment