.

.
GOD IS GOOD!!!

Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Y-Not Tri (athalon)

On August 6th I did my very first triathalon! Okay, so in reality it was considered a "mini" triathalon and thankfully so. I don't know what kind of crazy you have to be to complete a full one! It was a 1/4 mile swim, 6 mile bike, and 2 mile run in Boise. It was actually fun, after it was over:-) It rained the whole evening and was pretty miserable for those watching, but it actually made the race itself nice and cool. I did it with my sisters, brother, sister-in-law and her friend Joanna, and my friends Tracy and Renee. I completed it in just over an hour and was very proud of myself for accomplishing my goal ... to finish!!!

2 comments:

Melanie said...

Great work Shaanti. You should be proud of yourself for completing the triathlon. Looks like you had fun.

Krissi said...

Congrats! What a fun family activity to look back on! And congrats on the baby dedication too. I'm sure God was smiling down on your cute little family!