My mom just got back from a mission trip to Kenya a couple of weeks ago. She has gone a few times now and they are doing awsome things there. They go to a refugee camp and have a medical clinic that they have built and give the refugees medical care. They also held a Sunday school teachers conference this time, that my mom was in charge of. They had 245 pastors come and learn more about how to share Jesus with kids. They were able to give each pastor a resource bag and binder to help them in their teaching.
It was fun to hear about it when my mom got back, despite her exhaustion after their 36 hour trip home! She had some fun souveniers that she brought back for us. Each grandson got their own "safari" hat, each son/son-in-law got a hand-made knife, and the girls got baskets or purses. I had put in a special request for a produce basket if she saw one for my garden produce. The one I got was beautiful and I have used it tons! Thanks mom!!!

1 comment:
I'm so jealous of your zucchini. How is it that when everyone else is trying to give theirs away, I am buying it at the store?!?
Post a Comment