.

.
GOD IS GOOD!!!

Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Cute kiddos!

I have to say, I adore my kids! I'm not trying to be prideful, but I think they are the greatest, cutest little boys I've ever seen! I was out in the back yard yesterday playing with them and had so much fun! They were so cute that I, of course, had to take some pictures! Cole has discovered a beach ball and has been having tons of fun playing with it. He also dug in the garden with me and found a worm. I was so proud of him that he actually held it! He loves bugs but when it comes to holding them, he is visibly grossed out! Oh well, maybe his mommy has worn off on him a little bit! Mason just cut his first tooth and is still as loveably chubby as ever! They even had a moment of actual playing together... before Cole decided Mason was "tackling" him (you can see why) and then Mason started fussing! It made me look forward to the days ahead when they actually will play together! Cole is starting to pay more attention to Mason though. He wants to help feed him every now and then, though the tortilla chip Adam found Mason choking on was not encouraged:-) He likes to help discipline too and I hear him say, "No, no Mason, you're too little for that!" quite often. Mason adores Cole and watches his every move! He laughs when Cole laughs, screams when Cole screams, and really just can't take his eyes off him. If I need a distraction to get Mason to stop crying, I'll put him by Cole and it usually does the trick. They are sweet boys and I'm so thankful for every day I get with them!

2 comments:

Missy Small said...

I so love them. These are wonderful pictures!

Krissi said...

The pictures are great! I think your boys are exceptionally cute too - and I'm not even their mom! Sometimes it's nice to read just an every day, good ol' post. No events, no fancy jazz, just graditude for what we have. Thanks!